Can I bring my child and leave him/her?


No. The program is designed to bridge the gap between the child and parent.


Is there a charge for these services?


Yes.  A very reasonable fee is charged for the program to assist its ability to better serve the community.

If I am a parent and cannot attend with my child(ren), what options are available?


You may appoint a family member (18 years or older) to attend with your child.

Contact us: 

Briding the Gap Advocacy

(864) 200 -1144

101 Park Place

Laurens, SC 29360

-Like us on Facebook

-Follow us on Twitter

-Catch us on Instagram

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now